Greyhound - Harrison St.
At Hold Your Luggage, we help our clients get to our location the fastest and best way possible.
Directions - Public Transportation
The Greyhound Station is just a few mins away from our location. It’s only 15 minutes by train and eight minutes by car. Here are some directions you can follow to reach us the fastest way possible:
- Walk four minutes on Harrison Street towards Clinton Street.
- Turn left on Clinton Street until you reach the Clinton blue line train stop.
- Take the blue line train at the Clinton Station towards the direction of the O’Hare Airport.
- Exit the train at Clark/Lake Stop.
- Follow the signs at the station exit doors to 203 N. LaSalle Building. When you arrive at the building’s lobby, take the elevator (past the security station) to the 21st floor. Our reception will notify us of your arrival.
Please note: Lobby hours may vary. When the lobby is closed, please call us at 312-945-7982 and we will meet you at the front entrance.
Full Fare (One way) $2.50
Transfer (Two add'l rides in two hrs) $0.25
1-Day Pass $5
3-Day Pass $15
7-Day Pass $20
30-Day Pass $75
CTA ‘Vetra’ cards can be purchased at the train station, Walgreens, CVS, Currency Exchanges, Dominick’s, or Jewel. All passes are unlimited on bus and train. When purchasing a CTA pass, ask for a ‘CTA pass,’ not a ‘metra pass.’ Otherwise, the cashier will assume you are interested in the electric trains to the suburbs.
Recommended CTA App for your phone: TRANSIT APP OR CTA MAP